Week one of the NFL season is finally upon us, which means it is Fantast season aswell. Here are the receivers we think are week 1 must starts.
1) Vincent Jackson, SD the past few years he has dealt with suspensions, hold outs and of course the lock out. Finally he seems happy and poised to show his big play capabilities. Against Minnesota his pure size and speed will be no match for the Vikings under sized secondary, he will start week 1 with a bang.
2) Greg Jennings, GB, no matter who the packers play Jennings will get his touches, he is a top tier Reciever in a high power offense.
3) Andre Johnson, Hou, with Fosters Hamstring a worry expect less running and much much more passing.
4) Larry Fitzgerald, Ari, no doubt Kevin Kolb will be out to prove he was worth the trade and contract, these two will connect early and often.
5) Calvin Johnson, Det, injuries at RB have set the offense back, but with Stafford healthy and Calvin Being the physical beast he is, expect big numbers.
6) Roddy White, ATL, with Jones playing opposite of him double teams should be few and far apart.
7) DeSean Jackson, Phi, he will want to prove he is worth a pay raise
8) Reggie Wayne, Indy, no Peyton but Wayne is still a stud and Kerry Colins can still through the deep ball.
9) Mike Wallace, Pitt, he is Big bens go to guy and expect plenty of targets
10 Dwayne Bowe, KC last year wasn't a fluke, he has steve Breaston to take some pressure off which will help.
11 Hakeem Nicks, NYG the giants are going to pass and pass alot
12 Brandon Lloyd Den, another guy out to prove that last season was not a fluke, with Orten still there expect much of the same
13 Chad Ochocinco, NE, Tom Brady will make Ocho feel right at home with alot of targets week 1
14 Brandon Marshall, Mia, QB is a concern but this guy is a play maker
15 Santonio Holmes, NYJ, Sanchez loves to throw this guy the ball
16 Dez Bryant, Dal, a new go to guy will step up this year
17 Kenny Brit, ten, he avoided a suspension I think finally this guy will perform
18 Wes Welker, NE, onething you know is that Welker will get 10 targets a week
19 Mike Williams TB, he is Freemens go to guy
20 Percy Harvin, Min, with Rice gone Harvin will now have to be McNabbs top target
21 Austin Collie, IND, he won't have the year he did last, but expect consistency
22 Miles Austin, Dal, expect a cut in his targets and production, but he is still a solid guy
23 Anquan Boldin Bal, this will be Boldins season
24 Mario Manningham, NYG, plenty of balls to go around for the Gianta
25 Plaxico Burress, NYJ, expect coach Ryan to want and to get him involved early and often
26 stev Johnson Buf, guy has the talent maturity a question, but he will get his catches
27 Sidney Rice Sea, he is the guy in seattle so no matter who is throwing he will get targets
28 Danny Amendola, Stl, guy is a soon to be fantasy stud if he is available pick him up, he will pay off
29 Julio Jones, ATL, great size speed and hands
30 Braylon Edwards, Sf he will want to prove people wrong, and he is playing for a contract