Friday, June 17, 2011

The worst franchise in pro sports

The worst franchise in pro sports

As a Cleveland Browns fan this post should make me happy, but as a sensible sports fan I realize my Beloved Cleveland Browns probably aren't to far behind them.
With that said, Cleveland is in a much better position for the future and for now. Cleveland has a great Offensive line, great runningbacks (who are actually fullbacks) a young but good secondary linebackers, and good young skill players to develop. Colt McCoy may not turn out to be the answer only time will tell, but I'm confident that he will be successful in a offense that will probably run 55-60% of the time.
In cincinnati's case, there a team that is now 2 years removed from the playoffs. I honestly feel that Playoff lose to the Jets set this team back. The T.O pick up effected them in a bad way, Ocho isn't happy I wonder if he will be a Bengal much longer. I'm anxious to see what happens with Carson Palmer, everyone is talk about Kevin Kolb, untested and I feel overrated, Palmer hasn't played for a great team but he is accurate.
Palmer would be a great fit in Minnesota ad Seattle, Seattle has the extra picks to make a trade happen. And remember they made that playoff run and will have some extra swagger going into this season!
I'm curious what you guys think about the situation in Cincy, will they trade him or be to stubborn? What will it take for them to turn around the franchise?

No comments:

Post a Comment